Monday, June 29, 2009

We Love Popiahs!

My daddy, man and me had been craving for popiah for months!
And one of my favourite food for now is confirm popiah!
I didn't like it previously, cos i categorize it as "old people's food" & plain...

So we are gona have some homemade popiah!!
didn't use the traditional kind of popiah skin, because we had no time to get them...


Here are all the ingredients...


Mummy cooked this...
she wanted to cook it with a large piece of pork belly!
but i stopped her!


Dinner time..and wrapping starts..



ugly popiah...


We stuffed lots of ingredients in there!
I downed 3! 1 with prawn and chinese sausage, another 2 with just veggies...


Mummy cooked these yee fu mee with mushrooms too~~
it's very yummy!
I had a little.. =)


We finished dinner...
A nice view from my bedroom~~


& here we are...
going to ast coast park for a walk!




The side gate to the tunnel...








Oooo..wat a lovely night..~~

No comments: