Monday, June 22, 2009

Mother in law not in-Day 4

I'm cooking dinner again!
Dou Miao + Shitake Mushrooms...nothing great...
but i used water to sauteed the garlic instead of oil..
& the whole dish taste very good with lots of black pepper
it's even better when there's not even a drop of oil...


Steamed fish with ginger...
no seasoning...no oil....
My man didn't like it...cos it was too fishy..
But i don't care! HAHA! I love it plain!


Instant hot and sour soup...


I used black fungus, silken tofu, enoki mushrooms & an egg...
I added more salt and soya sauce...
the more salty it is..the more spicy it will be!
So shiok after adding extra pepper and vinegar!


& the last dish....
for Piano!!
silken toufu + salmon + endives + xiao bai cai...
she's so lucky these few days...had different food varieties..
when my mother in law is back...it will be back to cabbage and carrot!
HEHE!



No comments: