Saturday, June 20, 2009

HOUSEFLY IN MY FOOD!!!!

Was out for father's day dinner with my father in law
at his favourite zi char stall...

we were happily eating his favourite curry fish head till 3/4 gone...
I wanna eat the veg in there....
& guess what i've "fished" out from the curry gravy!?

OK..i had tomato..lady's finger...long beans...
PLUS A BONUS...
Guess what's that?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Can you spot it?
Let's zoom in..


A HOUSEFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUCKIE YUCKIE YUCKIE YUCK!!!!
what should i do now? vomit?
i can't imagine how many millions..billions...zillions of germs are in my stomach now!!!

we didn't complain to them...are we too kind?

and this is not my first time finding disgusting stuffs in my food..

about 2 months ago, while i was drinking the hot and sour soup in a restaurant,
found housefly too!! SICK!!

found a fly in my yong tau foo ytd...
found a pubic hair look alike in the cake served by my student's helper...
and many many other times in the past...

HELP ME!!!!!!

What's wrong huh? when a person is fussy with their food, they will start to encounter all these?!
if i didn't look carefully, anyone of us might have already swallowed it down...or bite them into pieces...

So..am i the blessed person? HEHEHE..


No comments: