Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tonkichi @ Tampines Mall

Nowadays my man and I kept buying stuffs for our house..
gona be broke real soon!

And I ate pork today!!! after such a long time =(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the chawanmushi contains prawn too!


We ordered 2 ramen sets...
which comes with a side dish and main dish + ramen...
Photobucket
Agedashi Tofu~


Photobucket
Spinach~~


Photobucket
Charsiew Ramen~~


Photobucket
comes with black pig...I think this is Rosu...


Photobucket
Tonkatsu Ramen...


Photobucket
Another black pig..I think it's Hire...
There's some parts which are oily...which makes the pork tastes nice...
Wah sinful for me to think about all this...


Photobucket
Ramen was abit Q~
But my mouth was abit dry after the meal~

After all the indulging, it's time to continue with my dieting plan again!
I wanna be a slimmer bride!!!

No comments: