Friday, November 28, 2008

6am!!! Tired~~~~

zzzzz...
I tink I've not enough sleep for the whole week.
As i need to wake up early...
And i sleep late too =(
Ytd had dizzy head....
But today i felt better~!

And my nearly daily routine..
MAKE BREAKFAST!!

Today i made garlic baguette!
Whole plate for My Ah Lao...


A cup of milkie..


Some veg...
I had no time to feed him like a cow today.
so he ate very little..WAHAHAHA


Nice soft boiled egg..


And this weirdo always like to add soya sauce and pepper...


This is packed for his lunch...
Rice + Roast Duck + Dou Miao



This is ytd's left over ba kut teh...


My mother will always come and kpo when i'm cooking!


And this large plate of garlic baguette is for my brother in law and brother!
My mum even came & said thank you to me,
for preparing their breakfast..
WAHAHA.!
SO MUSHY!!!
i CANT TAKE IT!!!!!
*shivers*