Sunday, November 16, 2008

Various Flavours of Bread!

Baking and cooking these made me bz from 3pm - 8.30pm.
FAINTZZZ....

I wanted to make some bread for everyone's breakfast!
And I'm so ambitious...
Wanna try out many many kinds of fillings...


Stir Fried Onion with Mix Beans & Mushrooms
+
Crabstick meat


This look kind of gross..
Stir fried Onion with mushroom & tuna in dashi stock


This is even more gross..
Sardines with onions...


My enormous bread dough!
Used all my strength to knead it!


The dough was super soft and sticky,
I had a hard time wrapping the fillings in.. =(

Sardine Buns...



Mushroom and Tuna Buns...


And at this point of time, I'm sick of wrapping..
So i decided to make some Bread pizza..HAHA

This is for my lao gong...


Here comes the super duper big rectangular one...

HAHA..Not chao da OK..


And i even cooked dinner for my brother and myself
while making the bread..
Damn stressful......
Dont know wat am i rushing for...
Fish steamed with nonya sauce...


Organic dou miao + jappy mushrooms!


.....FINE....
(dead tired)