Sunday, November 2, 2008

Now..call me MRS CHEN! HAHA!!

I feel that our outfits and make up looks more like a wedding..HAHA..
BUT..I LIKE... =D
Full of praises!!!!!!
*FLOAT*

While i wait for the photographer to settle my online video
& more pics....just let all of u look at some self taken pics first...

Shy us...saying our vows...
VERY GONG....


My Lao gong taking the ring out from the pillow!



After the whole event...














Everybody said I look very different..haaa..
I tink so too, look nicer in person than pictures..
HAHAHAHAHA...Thick Skinned..

My gown was abit loose,
Make my body look out of shape.
means i've lost inches in a wk's time!!!
In a way its good too! =D
For my wedding,
I wanna do final fitting 2 days b4 the event =)

QUICK!!!
TELL ME IM PRETTY!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA