Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Old FREAKY FACE!

I remembered being first called an auntie at the age of 10! Can u believe it! & thats not the end...Every now and then...Pple call me auntie!
Even all those old ah peks call me ah soh!! =S I really look so old meh??
I tink its my size which made me look so haggard~~


Haizz..I've such a sad childhood..
I dont look cute...Ppple dont really love me much...
Frens bullied me...Boys made fun of me...Said I'm smelly, fat & ugly...

How sad rite???
SOB SOB SOB...





Here comes the interesting part!!
I'm gona post one of my past picture! =)
It's a passport picture..











Get READY EVERYONE!!!












After looking at the pic,
Please guess the age and how old do i actually look like
leave a msg in my chatbox ok! =D
Thank u!







TA DAM!!
I merely have no neck at all!!
Look so retard...
But i must admit i still look like this now..
After all it's still me




And to end this freaking post...
I wanna show all of u my ic picture...
WAHAHAHAHA..
i feel so malu whenever pple ask for my ic for verification purposes!








Disgusting rite!!!
And lao gong always say sometimes he can still see the shadow of this face in me!
Argh!!