Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Phew....

Look at the gloomy us...~~
We were really worried and afraid..
both of our hands were cold cold cold!


We waited outside the room for 2 hrs~!
I hate the feeling of anticipation...

And guess wat??

After all the scanning~! YEAH!!!!
Everyting fine fine fine!!!
Everyting looks good!!!
No regrowth!
We were soooooo soooo relieved!!!
but we cant be too happy yet..
it's only 6 months from my op..
i still have a lifetime to go...
So i got to keep it up...
But b4 i keep it up...
We need to carry out our PLAN B!!


CELEBRATE!!!


Know wats our PLAN A(if there's a regrowth)?

Go home and cry together...
Glad that we didnt have to do that...


Must really thank my lao gong for staying beside me..

No matter wat....

Thanks to my mother too...
she prayed for me & promised to be a vegeterian for 3 days when im fine...

Thanks to my small sis...
She specially called to ask about it after her exams...
& for putting me into her prayers...HEHE

Thank you Tjio, my good fren, my adviser & my insurance agent!
She's always there when I need to ask her stuffs & such~~
Anybody wanna buy insurance from her?
Highly recommended!!!

Thanks to my frens and everyone here who showed their concern too =)

XIE XIE NI MEN! *BOW*


My next follow up will be a year later...
it will be a yearly routine for me..
but i hope i can have a baby soon~~~!!
& doc asked us not to wait too long..


------------------------------


First, we took the shuttle bus to Novena Square 2...
We were starving!!
didnt eat lunch...bcos we were too nervous~~
Knowing that we will be having a sinful dinner,
we ate the yong tau foo~~
and its already 4pm...


We took the mrt to PS...
Cos we wanna buy tings from Daiso~~
all the cheap cheap stuffs....
This is a mega size Bolt!



Some unfinished decorations outside PS...



& we walked to centerpoint for dinner!!
Our celebration!!!!
At Crystal Jade Korean BBQ~~~


The Hot Pot Ginseng Chicken
the pot is not that hot.. =(
It's not boiling at all...
It should be piping hot!


Korean Rice Cake again!
It's a must order kind of food for us...
This is OKOK only..
but better than the one i ate with my mother at the same place...


Chicken fillets for BBQing!


Pork Collar~~
Wooo~this is nice!
it has a kind of chewy bite...
Not too fat like belly~~


Lao gong BBQing for me~~~~!


This is the pork collar...
Looks abit dry here..
but its not...!! =)


Wooo..I'm goin to eat it...
OH MI TUO FUO~~~~


And we ended the meal with fruits..HAHA..free fruits...


Satisfied Man~~
But he said maybe wont go back to eat again...


HAHA..the happy me...

We look so happy and smiley compared to the first pic of ours rite...
HEHE...




NOTE: Wonder why are my pics are so clear suddenly?
HEHE..cos lao gong got a new phone...8 mega pix~FINALLY!!!