Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Are Fatties Attractive??

A thread was started by "a slim girl" in stomp...
i assume...Looking at her picture...if its a real pic... HERE

80% of the pple begin to discriminate fat pple...

Like saying fat pple are..
  • Ugly
  • Lazy
  • Have no determination
  • Oily
  • Sweaty
  • Smelly
  • Unhealthy
OK..i can admit that some are true...

But who can be sure that slim pple wont have sickness and are healthy??

Pple who are slim still get high cholestrol..high blood pressure..cancer..
& lots more la..
& there's many slim pple who are lazy too!
they can be sweaty and smelly too!
they might not have the determination to accomplish other stuffs too!
Their body and face can be oily too!
WHat the....

I'm quite agitated by this discussion..
Partially bcos im still fat la~~

I still remembered when i first started to jog at east coast,
There was this "BO LIAO" couple...some1 who just finished their dinner at the food center!
& the pathetic me trying to lose weight, havent even eat my dinner..using all my heart and might to jog...

they started to gossip about me..point at me..laugh..giggle..
WHY?????
when the fat me is trying to do someting about my weight,
they start to make fun too!?!?!
when pple dont do anyting they will say..
& when pple start to do someting..
THEY SAY & LAUGH TOO!

Totally DISGUSTING!!

how did everyone bcome so superficial???
WHERE'S OUR LOVE??????


HAHA! WELL DONE PPLE!
BE MORE SUPERFICIAL THEN!!
*pissed*