Friday, January 16, 2009

Free~~~~

Was looking forward to the FREE sight reading workshop...
I was on my way to the music school...
& received a call..

and the lady said
" I wanna let u know that the workshop has been cancelled!"

Wat the...............
I felt so lost & disappointed....
Even cancelled 2 of my lessons to make time for it!
Lose $!!
but i cant ask for much since its FREE!!!!



Since I'm so free, went to hougang mall, and SHOPPED!!


Then went to ntuc,
buy some veggies & kiwis...
Old chang kee curry puffs for my in laws...
I'm goin to cook Black Hokkien Mee for them for dinner!


After walking round and round the mall,
took a bus to lao gong's house...
This is wat a free person will do on the bus...
Cross her legs...
Take out her favourite book to read...
& wait for time to fly....

HAHA!