Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day Number 2

BREAKFAST @ 10am

Piano is waiting impatiently..


She wants to eat my veggies!


Mesculin Salad + kiwi...


mother in law bought putu mayam from the market..
And she asked me to eat.
i was very reluctant...HAHA..but i got to just eat abit...
If not its like i dont appreciate..
so i just took abit of it...and sprinkle with some coconut and sugar..

------------------------------------------

LUNCH @ 1.30pm

Ban Mian with fish...i bought from the market..
Loads of carbo...
lucky the soup is not very concentrated....
Will need to cut down on rice for dinner....


2 slices of papaya...
SO SO SO SO SO FULL....

-----------------------------------------



My student's maid and mum gave it to me...
ARGH...i cant take these actually..
I told them to give me plain water..
but.they said i'm very thirsty after all the talking..
HAHAHAHA...

---------------------------------------------------


DINNER @ 8.30pm


HOHO..i ate 2 chicken drumlets & a wing...
No choice but to have dinner this late...