Monday, January 5, 2009

Hei Pi Hei Pi 5th Anniversary!

Today is our 5th year anniversary!
Cant say that it's very long, but it's not that short too...HEHE...

Really bz today.i worked till 7+pm...
Had a hard time with my students today...
*VENT VENT VENT*

And lao gong came to meet me at toa payoh central...
We went to eat at ichiban fiesta.
noting else to eat already...
Sizzler will be a less healthier choice...




Here comes the food!
Lobster!! (erm is it real lobster meat? *ponder*)


Lao gong loves soft shell crab temaki...
It's a Must Order item for him...


The roes......


My set meal!


Soupy paper steamboat...


We shared the chawanmushi...
We love chawanmushis!


Lao gong's Super big Bento set!


Let's take a closer look OK...?


Fried Fried Fried Tempura!


Teriyaki CHicken??


Salmon Sashimi..
It was my all time favourite..in the past...
But i've already quit...
tinking of the germs in it.
YUCKS!


Overcooked Unagi...


Saba Shioyaki


Oily Oily...Salmon Skin..+ Mayo
HEHE..once in a while la hor?


My favourite self mixed wasabi rice!!!
I can eat loads of wasabi!
Dont know whether it's good for health??


Lao gong's "full" face...
He had stomach ache right after dinner!


The "full" me...Bloated!!

We rushed back to lao gong's house after buying tins from NTUC...
Wat an anniversary!!??
HAHAHAHA

We didn't give each other presents..
So unromantic rite...HAHA!