Thursday, January 8, 2009

ParkWay Forever!

Lunch at 2pm..
Parkway's Ichiban Sushi...

In order to save some money....
we ordered plain warm water instead of green tea..hehe



My small sis's standard order..
ichiban bento...



My mother's...
She always dont know wat she wants to eat...



The hungry & pale me with my standard order too..
Cos thats the healthiest set I can find in the menu...



& next once u use nets in parkway,
you can get a chance to spin this computerised wheel..


the excited sister waiting to see the results...


and she got...
Thank you for your participation!
HAHA!
Lao gong won $5 watsons voucher previously. & i had noting...

Filling her name & contacts up...


& she got an Ang bao!
It's a lottery ticket in there...
HAHAHAHAHA



Let's look at Parkway's new year decoration..
Pinkie Mooooo...


White Moooooo....


& the blue moooooooo....



We love the pinkie mooo~~~~

These mooos are actually speakers...
SO SUPER LOUD!


& when i reached home...
I saw this ting on my bed...
YUCKS!!!!
Wat the hell is that???
Let's take a closer look~~

Eeeewwww!!!
A dead moth!!!
Dont know how it landed there..
we shut our windows b4 going out...