Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 Fat Fats Caught Dining at Ichiban Sushi!

Supposed to eat at Boyf's house, but his mama didnt cook. So we decided to eat out!



Happy Boyf with his Don Don Set (He grumbled that they gave him so little soft shell crab)


He was enjoying while i was waiting for my set to be served!

I WAITED........10 Mins.....

I'M STILL WAITING........20 Mins....

Asked Waitress to check for us.....She said 3 more mins....

30 mins....I'm still WAITING!! I was beginning to feel restless, I've sat at that spot for more than an hour! 30 mins waiting for Boyf and more than 30 mins for my food. WHY AM I STILL WAITING?? They simply forgotten, but didn't admit it. Need so much time to prepare a paper steamboat? I doubt so....

And after the long wait!!



Happy me with a double chin saying "itadakimasu", mine is Paper steamboat with salmon, unagi, tamago,leeks, cabbage.




After dinner, Boyf went to cut his hair and i went to ntuc to buy some stuffs...


Boyf wana make new specs...so i accompanied him.


I FEEL SO TEMPTED MYSELF AND I MADE A NEW PAIR TOO!!!!!! Oh my goodness....i just made a new pair last month!! And i wanna make permenant contact lense this saturday too! My savings plan...GONE CASE....Anybody wanna sponsor me??hehe.