Monday, August 25, 2008

Do I Have Bad Luck In Driving????

I always meet weird and dangerous encounters whenever i drive!! I dont know why...even pple with many yrs of experiences in driving didnt meet all these.


Today, sent my daddy to the polyclinic and dropped him there. my mummy was in the car too. We were heading back home, and this "BUGGER" at the opposite direction of mine was supposed to be stopping there. I know my light's goin to turn red soon, but his is still red! I dont know wats wrong with him and he started to move forward! I quickly Horned at him! And he looked stunned. Weirdo...! If he bang into us, my poor mummy sitting at the passenger's front seat will be dead first!


Look at the picture below and you will have a clearer picture...




There are still many tings which happened to me ever since i've passed my driving test in May.

Will update on these soon. Really SCARYYYYYY ones...