Sunday, August 17, 2008

An Amazing Performance at NAFA!



Watched Beethoven's Complete Sonatas performed by Loo Bang Hean.





I've attended his talk b4 and seen him play the piano, he's really FANTASTIC! His piano techniques are SUPERB!



He performed Piano Sonata in G major Op. 31 No. 1, Piano Sonata in G major Op. 79, Piano Sonata in E minor Op. 90, Piano Sonata in C minor Op. 111.




a farny idea popped up in my mind while i watch Mr Loo play...i imagined him as Beethoven with curly wurly hair...playing the piano...HOHO..and i feel so tickled..wanna laugh...!tink im abit insane...

from his playing...i can feel what Beethoven is trying to tell everyone in his songs, he's really frustrated and sad most of the time. but there's also times when there's birds singing...morning breeze...flowers blooming. *IN MY OPINION*




The worse part is, my throat felt so itchy at the 2nd half the performance..I hate myself! i coughed a few times and was so afraid that i will disturb Mr Loo and other pple will scold me. So i couldnt concentrate towards the end. SAD...



I skipped today's dinner...cos when i reached home, its nearly 11pm. Unhealthy to eat so late. I'll always have foul mood when I'm hungweeeeee....i better go and sleep soon!