Monday, August 25, 2008

Dinner With My 2 Lovely Besties!

3 of us didn't meet up together since Mayvis left for China to finish up her attachment.

Finally...she is back!

We met at Raffles City, went to eat at the Japanese kind of Marche at Basement 1.

Let me intro these 2 lovely besties of mine.




MAYVIS posing with her chopsticks and Charsiew Ramen! HAHAHA..she really knows how to pose nowadays...!



Jing Yi with her grilled chicken and egg rice, the girl who eats salad for lunch from mondays to fridays, & she slimmed down!



This is my Unagi Rice, nice! and the taste is still lingering in my mouth, feel like eating more!!!!




Look at our desserts...hehe...we are fans of green tea!!



We had noting to do after dinner, so just take PICS!! We sat here for almost 3hrs!!





Trying to act lame...Let's meet up soon again!!!





Mayvis bought for me a Hand towel, sweet...super love it!!



Bought this Piggy Clock at only $8+, from Precious Thots. CUTE HOR??