Friday, August 8, 2008

Holiday At Last!!


Woooohoooo...finally it's holiday for me!! But still got to work tmr morning...on NATIONAL DAY...

Today's a bz day...bz cooKing and Baking!

Boyf and me cooked pasta together!

We used the wholemeal spaghetti and pasta with farny shapes. Additional ingredients are




salmon (drool....feel like eating sashimi)




and all kinds of mushrooms, ONE BIG TUB!




Parsley is very important~~it makes the pasta so fragrant.





And at last.....we get this!!






And i baked Water Roux Pork Floss Bread.





I used organic sunflower mayonnaise instead of the normal kind, i thought it will be more healthy, but it tasted so weird with the pork floss...i tink it will be good to go with salads. It has a more soury taste...




I didnt know that pork floss can cost $13+....







Packed for tmr's breakfast!


Another way of shaping the pork floss bread...


in to bigger loaves...

After Baking, and cut it up....Tada!





i did this cos i dont wanna use the mayonnaise, i dont wanna waste my dough anymore, cos the taste just dont match~~.


These are some of the tings that i bought from NTUC today...



These few days have not been eating well, as in not eating healthy food! alot of junks! tmr onwards will be salad days again~~~I dont want my weight to bounce back.......Wish me good good good luck!!!

With Lotsa Love,

Coraine