Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Bakes For Today


Followed the recipe of Cake Bread from this book, it belongs to my elder sis...I've tried to bake Cake Bread b4, but didnt succeed...Very lousy....

I changed the recipe abit...make the bread into green tea bread, just add greentea powder to water.


Nice green colour b4 proofing.


It doubled in size after 1 1/2 hour

Shape into swiss roll style and ready for 2nd proofing


It rose abit too high, so there were not much space for the chocolate sponge batter.


It came out quite nice in shape but when i get it out, it tore a little..sponge was abit overbake, bread underbaked... SOB SOB SOB


I used the leftover batter to make another small cake, this is baked just nice, and spongy!


OK back to the pullman tin's cake bread,


HEHE..sorry...abit out of shape...


Had some left over egg whites from the kek lapis which i baked last week. Kind of made my own recipe for this Chocolate Egg White Cake..AND I FORGOTTEN TO PUT OIL!!!! So the result of not adding any oil....LOOK BELOW...


A super dry cake!!!!!! SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB...so upset with all my bakes today...

I should have done someting else instead of baking. I should have revised my work and studied...SIGH...