Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Food!!


Nowadays I feel like I'm more independant. I can go around to eat...shop...do anyting myself. I wasn't like this in the past, I always want pple to accompany me and do not dare to go out alone. LOW CONFIDENCE~~I'm afraid of the crowd...

Now, even when I'm with my boyf or frens, i will wonder around myself and look at my own tings..hehe...weirdo rite...

Today had a 2 hours break for lunch between my lessons, so I went to paragon, one my favourite place in orchard. And I love to eat at Akashi Jap Restaurant, LOVE IT ALOT! Everything is always so fresh~~! Too bad...I've already quit eating all sashimi...If not, it will be a great place to eat them!


A cup of hot ocha really make me feel refreshed!



I ordered this Cod Fish Soup....


It's plain and nice! Fish is fresh! And lots of veggies veggies veggies! So happy! It cost about $21+ in total...




In the past, I will surely order this Akashi Bento! Its really value for money! So many tings and only $23+ after GST. But hello, I'm on a diet, and i've quit eating prawn too!



HOHOHO...After 20 mins...I gobbled everything up! except for the rice...YUMMY...So full...and decided not to take dinner...cos I will only reach home at nearly 9pm...



But...i was really hungwee to the max! So i ate all these veggies with my mummy's homemade chilli sauce when i reached. Also healthy rite?? I'm aiming to lose more weight!!