Sunday, August 24, 2008

~Veggies Veggies & More Veggies!~

I really love veggies so much now!They are crunchy and make me feel real refreshed! So all fonts for this post shall be in greenie colour!

Organic stuffs supplier will send veggies to my house weekly. This week I ordered some special stuffs.



Mesculin salads, Dou Miao, Bai Cai, Nai Bai & Beetroot to make juices(not in the pic)


These 2 are the special ones...


Buckwheat Sprouts (to be added into salads) there's a kind of sweet grassy taste when eaten alone...


Alfafa Sprouts (to be added into salads too) I love the name! Alfafa Alfafa so cute!


My lunch for today...Mesculin salad with Buckwheat and Alfafa Sprouts + my favourite Blueberries! My only dressing is extra vigin olive oil...some pple tink that extra virgin oil have a kind of weird taste. I thought so in the beginning, but i'm starting to get use to it.

All these are definitely beneficial to our health! Anyone wanna try??

I'm goin out now...to teach a student then meet up with my frens to eat at Jap Marche!! Ciaozzzz!!