Friday, August 15, 2008

another post of the day...

AH! im back home! went to a few places today....

First, went to Simei to get my bakewares from Reena (Moms4moms), she's really great! a mum taking care of 3 kids..! wonder if its me...can i make it?? SALUTE!



A 9 inch silicone round cake pan



2 silicone pie pans


12 mini cupcake silicone moulds


2 sheets of silicone mat to put baking stuffs on it...

Next, Sengkang, pray to my grandad...my little sis and me took a few pics...





Then to queensway tower, to pray again!

And lastly i went to parkway to get some stuffs for my teaching....Im really tired now!!! and hungry!!!!

Wanted to bake Pandan Chiffon Cake and Mixed Herb Wholemeal Bread when i reach home..but i doubt i can. Whole kitchen is sooooo messy with my mum's stuffs....