Friday, August 22, 2008

~~Review on Organic Shampoos~~

I've been having Hair loss problem since I'm in pri sch. After my first hair drop experience, it really freaked me out. And my school teachers thought i have cancer. I cant find pictures of me at that time. But i can tell you its really scary, washing my hair is a nitemare! Hair everywhere! the floor was already full of hair and it piled up to the side of the walls.

Nowadays, im very into organic products and have been searching and trying on different brands. No more commercial shampoos for me, as i can see a difference now.

First,


It cost about $39 dollars for 500ml. Have a very strong lemon grass scent. I lost quite alot of hair after every wash. So i went on to search for others.


This Egyptian Henna Shampoo cost around $26, for 325ml. It's for lifeless, fine and limp hair, and helps in doubling the volume of the hair. I can really see a difference after my first try...my hair looks more PONG! My hair dropped quite abit on my first try...maybe 30 strands?? 2nd time better....

Miessence is quite a famous brand i guess. This lemony scent shampoo cost $29 for 250ml from an organic online store, but found it at Living Pharmacy and they are selling like 7 dollars cheaper! This is another good one, my hair feel stronger during and after the wash, and it minimises my hair loss. But hair will be abit stiff after drying up.

NOTE: All these shampoos are for oily scalp and hair. (The above are my personal opinions and views only)