Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lunch at Edogawa @ Central With Daddy & Mummy





This is my Mummy, we took some pics while waiting for my daddy to get ready





We sat beside the window, so this is the view we get...LOOKS MUDDY??





My Mummy's Teppanyaki set, it comes with the above + rice, chawanmushi, salad, miso soup. About $19+




My Daddy's set, I dont know wat kind of fish is that but he said that it's very saltish. He ordered another bowl of rice!!! It's about $14+



Pork Cutlet for the 3 of us to SHARE...Oh..I'M EATING MEAT...SINFUL. Quite ex, $8+


My Unagi Rice, I just love unagi cos its not so oily, the sweet sauce is tasty, unagi's flesh is soft and skin is chewy!





This is my mum's chawanmushi and i ate all!





Can u believe that this is miso soup!?!? i dont know why it have such bubbles on top. Weird rite...and my set with only rice and miso costs $16+






All set meal comes with desserts..and we get to choose 1 from a few varieties.


They are having DBS/POSB card promotion, use these cards and get 30% discount. Our total bill was only $49! quite cheap...cos we are super full!


The minus point is...all staffs and waiters are from china, its not the I look down on them. But waiters and chefs are eating while working...weird rite..The waiter came out of the kitchen holding our food and happily munching someting in ur mouth. And the worse ting is...the teppanyaki chef was cooking and happily eating! were shocked when we saw that...

Overall its quite value for money, Because of the 30% discount...hehe...