Thursday, August 28, 2008

REALLY...SERIOUSLY...THESE WORKS!!!

My muscles are still aching....i have to walk really slowly....the feeling is like i was being bashed up!

But............these aches lead to another KG off my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 2 days time!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm 1kg lighter than my mum!




CORAINE LIM PROUDLY ANNOUNCES HERSELF TO BE 70KG!!!
Hm...let me recall when was the last time when i was 70kg........errrmmm.....i was like in pri 6 or sec 1......OKOK.....i know 70kg is still very fat....but I WILL SURELY MAKE IT TO AT LEAST 55 OK!!! Lets have a bet!! So....Stay tuned to my blog!!!!!



These few days, I changed my diet to a more extreme kind.


  • Breakfast...salad.....with just extra virgin olive oil, kiwis, and fruits plus a cup of organic soya bean, no sugar added. If i'm at boyf's house, i will just eat one kiwi fruit.

  • Lunch....2 table spoons of rice...many many many veg....and fish.....(I cut out all meats and seafood for health purposes)

  • Dinner...just a kiwi and some veg + soup....


2 - 3 Hours after dinner...start to do my exercises!

  1. Slow jog for 45 mins in my house (If you really have the heart to slim down and exercise, anywhere can be a place for u to do it! so NO EXCUSES! )
  2. Lift bolster for arm exercises
  3. Walk briskly on the spot to cool down

And Lastly....

DO NOT EAT B4 YOU SLEEP!

All these are good for weight loss....but i do it more for health purposes...i wanna be

H-E-A-L-T-H-Y!!

KILL MY BLOOD GLUCOSE!!!

KILL MY HIGH BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!

KILL MY BAD CHOLESTROLS!!!!!