Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ITS FINALLY OVER....



Exam's OVER OVER OVER!!!


I'm even more anxious than my students! the mummies commented when they saw me walking up and down outside the music sch. I did that for the whole 3 hours+. And early in the morning..im the first to reach, and next the examiner..I guess he was not in a good mood ytd, face was super black. I was really scared...i mean examiners will normally smile and say Hi when they see pple...ermm...but he didnt say to me...maybe bcos i didnt say to him...Anyway saw Him the 2nd time when he went for his toilet break, face still black....I hope my students will survive....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After exam, was moody...and met my beautiful fren Zi wei again...she said that i've really changed! I dont eat unhealthy foods anymore and not greedy when it comes to food. Now shes more greedier than me...hehehehehehe....*evil* ...we walked around parkway...really round and round and round....from 12pm+ till nearly 7pm! And I lost 1kg after so much walking. Saw an article in the newspaper saying "walk 10 thousand steps a day and control blood glucose" I tink this is really true...see my results for this morning....




-------------------------------------------------------------------


When i came home, ate my dinner and started to bake at 8pm...



I made wholemeal bread, it's really time consuming! i baked it till 2am! argh, and i was a scardy cat! the The smell coming out of the oven is really nice and my imagine started to run wild, cos its the 7th month


(Please click to enlarge)

and everyone was in deep sleep. So I didnt even wait for the bread to cool down completely, i just quickly put into the container and brought it in the room for cooling. Too scared.


Next morning, the whole loaf was only left with just 2 slices in the container...everybody said that it's very nice and soft! and i ate the last 2 slices, its indeed very soft!!


I didnt have bread machine, so I knead and did it all by hand. I tink it will be even softer and fluffier if its by machine.



B4 proofing



After proofing




Thats my new knife! and its not that sharp too..sad..




The texture of the bread, not fluffy enough, but still very soft.





Got to print some stuffs for my teaching. Update again! Now i've to concentrate on my weight loss. Will update!


With Lotsa Love,
Coraine