Friday, August 15, 2008

u REAP what you SOW...

After a few days of hard work,



My glucose reading is TADA!!




Getting lower and lower...i hope it will only decrease and not increase~~~Hoping is not enough anyway...got to do someting about it!



Cos my dad is always hoping that his glucose will be lower..BUT..this is his reading for today!!!





He didnt exercise...didnt control his diet...and he even ate fried prawn mee 11+pm ytd, while i was exercising!!!



now i start to get my butt up and do some exercise! I usually do it b4 i sleep...as i have more time at nite. i cant do any vigorous exercise after the operation, so i came up with this...walk on the spot exercise...and i can tell that its really useful!!! I will swing my arms like mad + walk on the spot...do some farny action....for about 30 mins...and cool down by walking slower on the spot, arms lifting a bolster slowly for 5 mins. IT REALLY WORKS U KNOW!! my lotus arms are firmer and smaller now just after 3 times of this exercise! Actually i have a video of me doing this, ermm...but it's too unglam...so i tink i wont post it up...



My weighing machine is not working, so i can't know my weight! argh~~~! but dont tink i lose any weight...lets see! i will update on this again...



but today's breakfast is kind of sinful! Vegeterian Fried Bee Hoon and Zhap cai...



As its the 15th of the Lunar Month today, so my mother and brother are vegeterian for the day!


OK..im goin to pray to my grand dad now, at seng kang temple, It's been 2 years + since he's gone...Miss him....

With lotsa love,

Coraine