Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Breakfast After Power Walk~~

This is the action of my Power Walk...HAHAHAHA....
So I don't have to show Lyn in public on Friday *SHY*

I walked for 60 mins at home. tired lor!!!!! Can feel that whole body is exercising, especially arms...!! And you will not feel the strain on ur knee and calves. My legs feel more tired when i jog, but this power walk experience is really different.



The only bad ting is....improper footwear.....
I wore bedroom slippers all the while. HAHA..
guess i need to get a new sports shoe specially for my home based exercise..



Breakfast time!!!!


Bought this multi grain bread from cold storage few days ago. I love to chew on the grains and enjoy it slowly. The fragrance....OHhhhhhh....hahahaha...Anyway this bread has no preservatives and no sugar....and its more expensive than normal multigrain bread. Why is this so? less ingredients should be cheaper... =)


Spread with some Canola Oil Spread...




Pile it up with loads of veggies... & fill bloated!!! *BURP BURP BURP*