Monday, September 8, 2008

~~~~~~Lotus Armzzzz~~~~~~


These are my lotus arms 4 months ago when i was out with my Family
EATING...BUFFETS...!!!

Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats....




Took this ytd nite, it looked smaller compared to the above lotus arm of mine rite? Maybe it's the angle of the picture? Or maybe I'm raising up my hand? But I know that it's really smaller because some of my clothes' sleeves are dangling when i wear them and i can fit a hand into that space. It's just that i didn't take any measurements for b4 and after.

My Siblings commented that the previous arm was deceiving cos i was lifting it up, so my mother took another one for me with my arms down.



HEHE..yeah really not as small as the one above...BUT STILL...theres a difference ok...


Now Aiming to lose another
4 - 5kg for my

BIG DAY,
MY ROM!