Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Odd Shapes Baguettes!!!

WOoooooooooooooo...just came back from my Lagoon jog...~~~~So Relaxing!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------

Baguettes Baguettes!!


Crusty outside & Softy inside!!

But mine come in many odd shapes, cos I created my own recipe again! And...the dough was too soft...so i cant shape it well and i dont have a razor sharp knife to slit the dough b4 baking.

Still, the fragrance from the oven is very "baguette" hahaha..what am i trying to say...just trying to say that it smells NICE!!








Reason of making these is because........

TO go with my mummy's home cooked curry chicken!!



And what i got for myself in return???

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

A "diamond ring" from my boyf. AHAHAHAHA...

diamond ring = the bubble on my knuckle

Accidentally burnt it while taking my baguettes out of the piping hot oven!