Monday, September 29, 2008

Is today a holiday??

I'm going to make some...


I bought this long long long long time ago, and forgotten all about it.

And Finally....





These are the ingredients that I'm goin to add in this "instant kimchi soup"



And this is the final results, was abit bland cos i added more water.
To balance it, i got to add salt~~



Wats in the claypot??




Zharp Cai cooked by my MAMA!
shes a vegeterian for today...cos its 1st day of the lunar month..



I tell u ah..this nonya sauce is really fantastic!!!
And i tink its unavailable in sg.
Add this to any fish and it will be super duper yummy!
This is a must for steaming a fish!!!



YUMMY~~~~



Fried Chix Wing! I ate 2!! *SINSIN* got to power walk later..haha..



The "ground emperor's veggie" please translate to mandarin!
HAHAHAHA...and you'll know!





After our eating session....

We started to "zi lian" again...




Oily face...

We feel like today is a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!