Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Do U Do On Thursdays??


8.15am
- WAKE UP & Bring Piano downstairs to do business, Bath and get ready to go out.

11 am - Teaching time

1 pm - A quick lunch at Edogawa (River Valley Road)




This set comes with free desserts, black sesame/matcha/wasabi ice cream. BUT I SAID I DONT WANT IT..HAHA...Am i cool enough?? =)


2 pm - 7pm Teaching time again!

Took a cab to rush home for jog at east coast park lagoon...I wanna make full use of the lagoon, its just infront of my house, if i dont use it then i'm really DUHzz....


8.40 pm - started to walk to east coast park


My sister went with me, COS SHE WANTS TO EAT...When I was jogging, she was happily sitting there...and eating her satay bee hoon + Blue coral nata de coco...And poor me didnt take any dinner today...hahaha



YUCKIES! Sweaty me! When we reached home, its already 10pm, So i guess i jogged for quite awhile. And Usually i will only walk 2 rounds and jog 2 rounds, but today, walk 2 rounds and jogged 3 1/2 rounds! New record! I shall jog 4 rounds tmr!


NOTE: I will bear with it and will not weigh myself until 1 week later, u know its really tempting to step up the weighing machine to see whether my hardwork paid off. OKIE...lets see how much I'll lose in a week with this kind of daily routine. HOHOHO....