Thursday, September 18, 2008

Orange Swirl Muffins

Making Oreo Cheesecake didn't give me the kind of "kick", as it's non-bake. So I couldn't help myself, but to bake the Orange Muffins! If not I won't be able to sleep tonite..hehe...

What you'll need:

100g Butter
150g Sugar
200ml Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
3/4 cup Low Fat Fresh Milk
300g Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder


Preheat the oven at 170 degrees

1) Cream Butter and Sugar together till fluffy.


2) Stir in Orange Juice & Milk


3) Sieve in the flour, baking powder, and soda. Mix well



At this point of time an idea struck my mind. To make SWIRLS!


4) I mix some cocoa powder to one small part of the mixture


This is wat i call ART... HEHEHE



You can make some of them plain/with chocochips/with swirls


5) Ready to be baked for 25-30 mins


Dont look that nice after baking.


Nice and spongy~~