Monday, September 1, 2008

A Nite Out With My Dear Boyf!

First of all, Let me show you my mummy's home made pumpkin cake. She will make many many many and give it to our neighboursssss...many of them....And its really popular and yummy!

Boyf and me went to toa payoh central, cos we wanna collect our new specs! B4 that...we headed to Sakae Sushi for dinner

Boyf's beef bibimbup


My Unagi Bibimbup


His Soft Shell Crab Temaki..ERMM...we ordered more than the above pics..too ashamed to post here...haha


I WANNA LEARN HOW TO MAKE UP!! Bought these from watsons as they are havin sales and my sis gave me $20 voucher for every $100 purchased...


My Boyf love piggies too..and bought these 3 piggies for $10. Look at wat kind of changes can it make..



They glow in different colours! Another ornament for our future house...


This is boyf's new specs, it's 100% pure titanium from japan..He commented after wearing the this, he can see my facial pores well! ARGH! MEANS MY PORES ARE BIG RITE! IDIOT!



This is mine...i love the white sides...but theres this kueh lapis colour...which i dont really fancy...HEHEHE!!!