Friday, September 12, 2008

My Bz and Wonderful Friday!

Had non stop activities today, from 10am - 11pm.
Phew...Work...Exercise...Bake...Family time!



Green Tea Chiffon Cake with Chocolate Chips




















That's all the steps for making a chiffon cake.
It's not that hard..and not easy too..hehe
For mine, I should have put the choco chip in after i put the mixture into the pan.
In the end all choco chip sank to the bottom.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My white white rectangular bread...

The bread dough was really very soft & sticky...very hard to handle..







I still suck at cutting bread, but...my new knife is now blunt! =(
got to get a new knife again..




Wonder wat's this? What are all these chairs doin at the balcony?
Will blog about it again...