Friday, September 19, 2008

I Just Cant Stop Baking!


Today I went to the Car Show with Boyf, abit bored...but he was really engrossed in taking pictures..of cars...AND GALS... *sob sob* I'm still sick and tired.


BUT...

I cant stop baking you know!!

I came home and baked straight away!

Plain Bread


Mix 270g of Bread Flour, 30g Cake flour, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp yeast, 1/2 tsp of salt

Add in 170ml of milk then start to knead till a dough is formed, about 5-10mins
Add in 15g of Butter and knead further, about 15 mins
Let it proof till double its size, then shape into respective shapes
& let it proof another 45 mins.

FROM THIS
TO THIS


& FROM THIS
TO THIS
Send into the Oven, Bake at preheated 170degrees oven, for about 25mins.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nice golden Buns!





And plain bun goes well with this Otah. My mummy bought it from market.
It's very tasty! Just steam it and ready to be eaten!


While making the bread, i used my fast hands to bake these oatmeal raisin cookies. Everybody says that its nice!! But the dough was really sticky although i followed closely to the recipe. So i added more flour.

Hope everyone had fun looking at the above bakes! Thanks for viewing! =)

All recipes from: HappyHomeBaking