Thursday, September 4, 2008

We've Signed Up with THE AISLE!





Wedding bells are ringing?? YEAH!


We need dress and coat for our rom...and decided to sign up for wedding package which comes with FOC ROM stuffs...After my research, We decided to head down to The Aisle at Aljunied Hotel Windsor to take a look. There's many cool and fantastic comments regarding their princessy gowns, frenly staffs, and flexibility.


They have a really nice shop layout & decor, very classy & elegant, not like the normal kind of bridal shop. VERY BEAUTIFUL...this is the first visit to BS for us, and we signed up immediately! Many pple feel that we are crazy, but we must consider, time is running out, and why not, when you feel really comfortable there.


My gown will be MTM (made to measured) and i've already chosen it! Fast rite...Will be ready in Mid Oct. Then I'll post the pictures up, can't wait to show!



I aim for myself to lose at least 4-5kg for my ROM, as I don't wanna look HORRIBLE TERRIBLE on that day,
LIKE THIS


or even break my own heels. EEww...


The coordinator told me they are most willing to alter my gown to a smaller size for me nearer to my ROM date...rather than a bigger size...hehe...how humourous...

Cos weddings are important, their motto.

And i will become a PRINCESS...




hehe..sorry if i made any of u puked...but that's what all gals want for their BIG DAY....