Friday, September 19, 2008

Was Never Thin in My Life...

Let me write abit about myself & how i felt all these while being a plus size, although I'm still a plus size now.

Being called names by strangers, frens, students and sometimes by my own family members..



Notice that all these words associate with either pig or fat?? What are the consequences of those insensitive remarks...




LOW SELF ESTEEM



pple can just rattle on and on then forget all about it after that, but we are the victims who will always remember that we r LOUSY..we r EXTRA..we r DIRTY..we should not EXIST..

I wouldn't dare to look at pple in the eye while im talking. But guess I've overcomed that. Still not 100% i guess.

I'm really glad that i managed to survive after 25 yrs..

My biggest achievement is having my Boyf, accepting me for who I am.
It's really a wise choice of his.
WAHAHAHAHAHA....


I know there are still pple out there experiencing the same ting as me.
the only ting we can do is to proof to pple that we can be pretty too,
we can be LEAN like them too!

Few days ago, My elder sis told me

世界上没有肥女人,只有懒女人。

I was pondering about this phrase, & thought maybe its quite true.
Beauty comes with hard work.

REALLY...