Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Readings For Today!



I can wake up real early nowadays. Don't feel so lazy anymore. Can wake up as early as 5+am and 6+am even if my classes start in the afternoon.

Few months ago, I felt very dreadful and pitiful to wake up this early. *GRUMBLE GRUMBLE* And will have headache. Even if i were to sleep till 10am I'll still be tired, and will have a heavy head throughout the day~~~~Crazy me!


So now..u see another benefit by having a better health (By eating right food & having adequate exercise) and lighter weight?????

Feel the difference urself and you'll know!




My Glucose reading...
Whoah I'm quite happy with this 6.7 reading, but of course there's still room for improvement. It's getting better...



Blood pressure wise not that good....Will work on it!