Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fish Bone!



Have u ever eaten this kind of fish b4?



It's a kind of soft bone fish, and i love it since young! Although there are tons and millions of bones..

Earlier this yr, one of the bone was stuck in my throat and I went to Changi Hospital's A & E for help. HAHA...its so sharp and small till the xrayz cant even show. The paramedics thought it was just my imagination... THATS CRAZY...

And Ever since, whenever I have a bone stuck in my throat, I will ask boyf to take it out for me. It's super easy!

1.) Use gauze/tissue paper Hold your tongue tightly, pull it outwards to the max.

2.) Boyf hold the torch, take a tweezer or can even use fingers to take the bone out.

****CAUTION**** But please, dont risk like me. I've been thru these so I kind of know it. It's still better to go to the A & E if you have difficulty in breathing, or have extreme pain.


OK..thats all for today! I'm goin for a really important date now, with 2 caucasian men! It's at 3pm... WISH ME GOOD LUCK....!!!! *GRINZZZ*